9.2.09

Tagged By Natalie

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.
1.Now 04.01p.m ,I am writing this tag.
2.Now I am bored.
3.Looking forward to the red box with friends.
4.Listening "明天以后" this song which represent my secret.
5.Playing my pet society everyday to get higher level for my pet, bubu.
6.I want eat a little more, because Grandma said I was too thin.
7.I want work even harder than before to obtain a good result.
8.I would like to strive to save money.
9.Everyday i sleep at 12a.m n wake up at 10a.m.
10.I am looking for my Elianto 'HOT PINK' nail colour. ps:gurney,queensbay n pragin oso din have stock d.
11.I hope to have more pocket money.Hahaha
12.Thinking another 3 things to write in this tag.
13.Chating wif jia hui now.
14.Thinking what should i prepare for dear in coming valentine's day.
15.Yeah... Finally finish wrote this tag at 0439p.m.

没有评论: