1.2.11

♥ 21st BIRTHDAY SURPRISE ♥

Hello people !
I'm here to update my blog
 This post is all about the birthday surprise that given by my sweeties


I'm not going to write a lot 
but just share the memorable picture with you guys





Pictures are taken in Sakae Sushi after finish our movie,
at this moment I still don't know about the plan.




My buddy, Jun who just back from New York
it was a super big surprise to me
I'm so touched 
I cried nonstop when I saw her appear in front of me 
and 
keep on scolding her 
 (Am I too bad ?)


 Venuss, 
the organiser of the day
 Thank you for the surprise


Woohoo ~
BBQ time is start....




My little handsome brother

Jun and Shin



yean and venuss










 See...
what are they doing ??




Thanks to all my sweeties
I really,really touched
again

THANK YOU
and
LOVE YOU ALL
~MUACKzzz ~

没有评论: