16.3.11

Timid Guy

Almost 2 weeks I  have not been update blog
So, I'm here to apologize  for the laziness

Last few day I'm not feeling well
and many people said me became skinny than before
I'm so worry about it
Although I hate to do blood test
but Today I still decide to go clinic to do a blood test 
there are quite many patients in the clinic when I reached
so I have to wait at there until my turn
After waiting for 45 minute, finally is my turn
Doctor : Yes, what happen to you ?
Me : Er... I want to do blood test
Doctor : Okay... Wait a minute, I got to prepare needle and the tube
I start to scared...
After everything is prepared,
Me : Doctor, will it pain ?
Doctor : Will you scared until fainted  ? Or you want lay on the bed ?
Me : I won't  fainted but scared...
Doctor : Okay, let start now...

Doctor start to search for the blood vein
Doctor : OMG ! Your blood veins are so tiny ...
After 2 times draw blood, doctor still could not draw out my blood due the the tiny blood vein
3rd times, the doctor finally draw my blood out successfully ....
I almost cry out ...
Timid guy !
shy @.@
Finally the " Big project " is done .... Thanks god !!!
Will get the result on this coming Saturday,
that time just share the result with u guys here

Okay.. .end here Today
Have to take a rest 
If not , 
I will fainted in house 
LOL...



没有评论: