10.9.10

Blog Updated ! All about July...(SEGI COLLEGE LIFE)

Hello everyone,
Now I start taking my
BA(HON) BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT of Sunderland University UK
in SEGI COLLEGE...

The program that I taking now
although it just a University Preparatory Program
but still have a lots of assignment to do
and a lots of presentation need to present

So,
I always go out with my group members to do the assignment
While doing the assignment,
we also have a lots of fun ...
LOL

In this program,
I know a lot of new friends
Some of them are from butterworth, Alor Star,KL and ....

The subject that I like most is the
ENGLISH CLASS
I learned a lot from this class.
and I really enjoy the fun in this program.

Photo Section :

15.07.2010 McD, Pragin



21.07.2010 Penang Bowl

27.07.2010 do assignment at Coffee Island

28.07.2010 Malaysian Studies Presentation

Although this program have a lots of assignment and presentation,
but I still enjoy it ...


没有评论: