9.9.10

Blog Updated ! All about June...(Part 2)

26.06.2010
for me is a very special day
WHY ?

Because
it is my DIPLOMA CONVOCATION CEREMONY
this mean that I have completed my diploma in TAR COLLEGE
Congratulate to all my Course Mates
WE DID IT !
~woohoo~

Thanks to all my lecturers
Thanks to all my course mate
those teach , support me.

Besides, I would
also thank to my dear
and my families
for coming my convocation..
Thanks for the flowers and the presents


THANK YOU !


PHOTO'S TIME :

Flowers and Present




LEOW YIN SZE
with MERIT
My Dear Family
(Did you all see it ?? Grandpa's smile is the most splendid)



My Dear

My Beloved Friends...


After this,
we are going to leave each other...
Really miss the days that we study together,
play stacker at the study room,
hang out together,
revision together...
I really miss it !!!

Anyway,
all the best to you all !
LET US WORK HARD FOR OUR FUTURE !!
GAMBATEH !

没有评论: